Samsung Xpress M2020W Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
Samsung Xpress M2020W Driver & Software Downloads for Windows, Mac. The Samsung Xpress M2020W printer is ideal for your home office and combines simplicity of operation with high performance at a reasonable price. Samsung Xpress M2020W Laser Printer delivers hassle-free mobile printing and all around performance that are fantastic for your cost-conscious SOHO work environment or home office. Quick and straightforward wireless printer setup gets you up and running quickly. Consistently acquire reliable quality for crisp black text using Samsung’s advanced imaging technology while saving up to 20% on toner with Samsung’s Easy Eco Driver.
Samsung Xpress M2020W Review
Made for private, instead of office use, the Samsung Xpress M2020W monochrome laser printer provides a reasonably good rate together with output quality that is good enough for many business requirements. Additionally, it offers Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and NFC service, which gives it an advantage over a lot of its competitors. Regrettably, its operating cost is large enough to become a possible issue if you require it for anything more than exceptionally light-duty use.
The combination of the small dimensions and deficient paper capacity, in 150 sheets, is what defines the M2020 as a single printer. One benefit the M2020W has over the Brother HL-2240 and Samsung M2625D is its Wi-Fi service, but maybe not in the way that you may think. Although Wi-Fi will permit you to talk about the printer easily on a community at a micro office, the minimal paper capacity can leave you refilling the tray a whole lot.
The attractive use of Wi-Fi would be for mobile printing. Connect the printer to a system, and you’ll be able to print from a telephone or tablet computer through a Wi-Fi access stage. Better yet, the Wi-Fi service comprises Wi-Fi Direct, which means that you can join straight from a mobile device to print, even if the printer is not on a system. And in case your telephone or tablet computer supports NFC, you could also connect by merely touching it into a marked place on the printer.
Setup, Speed, and Output Quality
Installation is typical for an inkjet. For my tests, I joined by USB cable and printed out of a Windows Vista program. Samsung speeds the M2020W in 21 pages per minute (ppm), that’s the rate you need to observe when printing text documents or alternative output with little to no formatting. But, it is a bit slower than the Samsung M2625D, in 9.9ppm, also considerably slower compared to Brother HL-2240, in 11.4ppm. Text quality was in the shallow end of this range at which the massive majority of monochrome lasers drop, so it is not quite good enough for high-quality desktop publishing, but more than adequate for just about any company usage.
Pictures output was utterly level for a monochrome laser. This makes it easily good enough for almost any internal company use. Pictures were in the shallow end of an extremely tight range at which nearly all monochrome lasers drop, which makes them great enough for programs like printing identifiable photos from pages, but maybe not more than that. Samsung Xpress M2020W Driver & Software Downloads for Windows, Mac
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows (Windows) “Recommended !!
M2020 Series Print Driver (Windows)
Easy Eco Driver (Windows)
Samsung SL-M202x Series Print Driver (Mac) “Recommended !!
Samsung Easy Printer Manager (Windows)
Samsung Easy Wireless Setup (Windows)
Samsung Set IP (Mac)
Samsung Xpress M2020W Setup and Setup Procedure:
Follow specific actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download is complete, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to be collected, Click Next, and wait next when the installer selects the file that will be created during the installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Full Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click.
- When Install Wizard starts, pay attention to the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude your computer installation drivers.
- Open Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you need to uninstall, and then click
- When deletion is complete, click Finish
Manual Installation of the Samsung Xpress M2020W
- You have to help the “add printer” option Windows default features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also requires a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including the printer.
- Connect the printer’s USB cable through your computer.
- Extract the Samsung Xpress M2020W environment file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.”
- Once ready and adjusted to the driver’s location, give the path where you extracted the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
Samsung Xpress M2020W Installation / Installation Procedure
- Click the link. Select [Save], specify “Save As,” then click [Save] to download the file.
If you choose [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after saving.
- The downloaded data will be stored in the place specified in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then the installation will start automatically.
Mac OS X:
- Download file. For locations where data are stored, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the file downloaded and installed on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the Mounted Disk Image.
- And double-click the data that is packaged in the folder. The installation starts automatically.