Samsung Monochrome Multifunction Laser Printer (SCX-4623F)
Samsung SCX-4623F Driver and Software Downloads. We had been recently impressed with the Samsung SCX-4600 all time, which united the many commonly needed business purposes in a cheap device with great functionality.
Samsung SCX-4623F Review
This neat, all-black unit is filled with solid curves and broad borders and also the lid of this scanner includes a fantastic, 40-sheet ADF built in. The feed tray hinges around boost access to files that have been via the feeder as well as the scanner lid lifts, to adapt novels in addition to single sheets. The full-width control panel is nicely outfitted, given the cost of the device, also contains a backlit, 2-line by 16-character LCD screen with a controller ring surrounded by the other, of blue LEDs. There is a variety pad for facsimile dialing, while there aren’t any fast-dial presets.
Two buttons to the left of this screen offer Samsung’s useful added functions. The front button manages screen print, in which the system may print a highlighted part or the comprehensive display of your PC or Mac using two or three button-presses.
It is somewhat strange neither of both of these buttons includes a legend, perhaps not a stick-on tag, which means you must recall what they do. There is no front-panel USB socket, that is a pity. However, there’s a button below the control panel that enables all of the scanner segment to appear to find a hand in case of paper jams.
The most critical printer segment of this machine includes a 250-sheet paper, using a single-sheet, multi-purpose feed only over, and the device is heavy enough that output web pages come to break with a handy 25mm casting in the front part of the machine, which means they are easy to pull off. Samsung SCX-4623F Driver and Software Downloads
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung SCX-4623F Drivers Downloads
SCX-4623F Series Scan Driver (Windows) “Recommended !!
Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows (Windows)
Samsung SCX-4623F Series Print Driver (Mac) “Recommended !!
Samsung SCX-4623F Software Downloads
Samsung Easy Printer Manager (Windows)
Samsung Easy Wireless Setup (Windows)
Samsung Easy Printer Manager (Mac)
Samsung SCX-4623F Setup Procedure:
Follow specific actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download is complete, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to be collected, Click Next, and wait next when the installer selects the file that will be created during the installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Full Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click.
- When Install Wizard starts, pay attention to the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude your computer installation drivers.
- Open Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you need to uninstall, and then click
- When deletion is complete, click Finish
Manual Installation of the Samsung SCX-4623F
- You have to help the “add printer” option Windows default features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also requires a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including the printer.
- Connect the printer’s USB cable through your computer.
- Extract the Samsung SCX-4623F environment file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.”
- Once ready and adjusted to the driver’s location, give the path where you extracted the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
Samsung SCX-4623F Driver Installation / Installation Procedure
- Click the link. Select [Save], specify “Save As,” then click [Save] to download the file.
If you choose [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after saving.
- The downloaded data will be stored in the place specified in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then the installation will start automatically.
Mac OS X:
- Download file. For locations where data are stored, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the file downloaded and installed on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the Mounted Disk Image.
- And double-click the data that is packaged in the folder. The installation starts automatically.