Samsung SCX-4100 Evaluation as well as Installation Without CD
Samsung SCX-4100 Software and Driver Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac – All-in-one printers are all the rage nowadays. To be noticed a gadget must go the distance and double as an MP3 player, personal organizer, and a portable videogame device, for instance. All-in-one printers were pioneers in that particular field, combining printing, copying, scanning, and faxing functions. The Samsung SCX-4100 Digital Productivity Center does all that– minus faxing– in an affordable package.
Samsung SCX-4100 Design and Features
The SCX-4100 is the most compact and elegant multifunction printer that I have seen; at a size of 422 x 400 x 239 mm (16.6 ″ x15.8 ″ x9.4 ″), it sits very comfortably on a desktop or medium-sized printer stand. It weighs a little over 20 pounds (less than my CRT monitor) and seems generally sturdy overall. Its design is simple but elegant. Just about everything important occurs in the front of the printer; up front, one loads the paper tray, manually feeds printables when necessary, loads toner, interfaces for photocopying, and receives printed sheets from the front. Scanning occurs on the flatbed unit up top.
Setup was a cinch (plugin, pop in CD, play) and print quality is crisp and clear; despite its limitation of 600dpi printing, the quality looks excellent, especially for office/ word processing use. It essentially prints in the same way as the previously reviewed ML-2251N when setting to 600dpi, and this is excellent quality for anyone looking for an economy laser printer.
The scanner performs somewhere in the average range; its optical resolution maxes out at 600 dpi. Its advertised “software” resolution goes up to 4800dpi, but I tend to recommend not using anything above the optical resolution of any scanner; anything higher is merely an interpolated result, equivalent to performing an up-scaling operation via “Image Size” in Photoshop.
Samsung SCX-4100 Software and Driver Downloads
“samsdrivers.com” Provides Link Software and Product Drivers for the Samsung SCX-4100 Printer from all available drivers on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Samsung Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung SCX-4100 Software Downloads
Samsung Easy Printer Manager (Windows)
Samsung Scan OCR program (Windows)
Samsung Easy Wireless Setup (Mac)
Samsung SCX-4100 Setup Procedure:
Follow specific actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download is complete, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to be collected, Click Next, and wait next when the installer selects the file that will be created during the installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Full Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click.
- When Install Wizard starts, pay attention to the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude your computer installation drivers.
- Open Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you need to uninstall, and then click
- When deletion is complete, click Finish
Manual Installation of the Samsung SCX-4100
- You have to help the “add printer” option Windows default features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also requires a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including the printer.
- Connect the printer’s USB cable through your computer.
- Extract the Samsung SCX-4100 environment file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.”
- Once ready and adjusted to the driver’s location, give the path where you extracted the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
Samsung SCX-4100 Driver Installation / Installation Procedure
- Click the link. Select [Save], specify “Save As,” then click [Save] to download the file.
If you choose [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after saving.
- The downloaded data will be stored in the place specified in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then the installation will start automatically.
Mac OS X:
- Download file. For locations where data are stored, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the file downloaded and installed on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the Mounted Disk Image.
- And double-click the data that is packaged in the folder. The installation starts automatically.