Samsung SCX-3405W Multi-Function Laser Printer
Samsung SCX-3405W Driver and Software Downloads. The Samsung multi-function laser printer and copier allow you to print vivid black and white files from anywhere in the area as a result of the built-in wireless capability. Samsung Multi-Function Laser Printer/Copier:Print SpeedBlack: Up to 21 ppmPrint ResolutionBlack: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpiEnergy Star certified replacement InkStandard Toner (MLT-D101S) Ink CartridgesBuilt-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)Print from several computers16 x 2-2-line LCD panelCopier Settings:Black: Up to 21 cpmPaper & Media Compatibility: 150-sheet enter trayMedia Groups: Plain, Envelope, Labels, Card Stock, Thick, Thin, Cotton, Color, Preprinted, Recycled, Bond, ArchiveCompatible Samsung multi-function laser printer and copier operating systems.
Samsung SCX-3405W Review
An easy mono laser all-around may be quite a handy piece of kit at a home or small office, in which color is not a necessity, but high excellent text print is. Samsung’s new selection, in which the SCX-3405W is a wireless form of the entry-level version, reduces the total size of these machines, while at precisely the same time keeping a fantastic print speed and incorporating in wireless and eco-friendly facilities.
The light gray case is somewhat discreet, though a little less after you have pulled front cover to make a paper feed tray, then dragged out the somewhat flimsy, two-stage output and folded out of the silvered control panel to a handy angle. There’s only one newspaper, which might take around 150 sheets with no multipurpose feed, and printed sheets feed via a round aperture just under the scanner.
The scanner lid includes a finger groove during its top-end end, folds back when available and contains stretching hinges, allowing you can scan magazines and books readily. The printer connects via USB or wireless and though it doesn’t have LCD screen, pressing on the WPS button on the control panel along with a similar one in your wireless router has you connected using a minimum of fuss. The single-piece drum and toner cartridge, rated at 1,500 pages, is relatively simple to match, though you do need to yank on the scanner segment up fairly securely to uncouple the knob that holds it in position and get in the search motor cover.
Samsung considers the SCX-3405W laser printer may handle 20ppm and we must 16.9ppm when printing our 20-sheet text file, which is not far short. On the smaller, 5-page record, we just watched 12ppm, but that remains a fair rate with this type of printer. Only one page A4 copy in the flatbed took just 10s, a very remarkable effect, and the same was true of a 15 x 10cm photograph, even at highest print quality.
Print quality is usually outstanding, with sharp, well-formed text, as a result of the authoritative resolution of 1,200dpi. Toner saves mode, which is not a genuine draft manner, as it requires the same period to print as ordinary, is as high as the very best manner from an inkjet and is sufficient for internal records. Darker shades of gray can often combine one into another, but the machine does greater than ordinary.
It does not do this well with greyscale duplicates, however, where regions of fill became quite blotchy and filled with unsightly spatterings. Our test picture, while showing sharp detail in light areas, lost definition from the shadows, that frequently fuzzy into the black. With only a lone drum and toner cartridge, costing approximately #42, operating costs come out in 3.6p an ISO page. This is a reasonable running price relatively, though you can get reduced from several HP mono lasers. Samsung SCX-3405W Driver and Software Downloads
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung SCX-3405W Drivers Downloads
SCX-3405W Series Print Driver (Windows) “Recommended !!
SCX-3405W Series Print Driver(No Installer) (Windows)
SCX-3405W Series Scan Driver (Windows)
SCX-3405W Series Scan Driver for Mac OS (Mac) “Recommended !!
Samsung SCX-3405W Software Downloads
Samsung Easy Printer Manager (Windows)
Samsung Easy Wireless Setup (Windows)
Samsung Easy Wireless Setup (Mac)
Samsung SCX-3405W Setup Procedure:
Follow specific actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download is complete, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to be collected, Click Next, and wait next when the installer selects the file that will be created during the installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Full Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click.
- When Install Wizard starts, pay attention to the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude your computer installation drivers.
- Open Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you need to uninstall, and then click
- When deletion is complete, click Finish
Manual Installation of the Samsung SCX-3405W
- You have to help the “add printer” option Windows default features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also requires a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including the printer.
- Connect the printer’s USB cable through your computer.
- Extract the Samsung SCX-3405W environment file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.”
- Once ready and adjusted to the driver’s location, give the path where you extracted the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
Samsung SCX-3405W Driver Installation / Installation Procedure
- Click the link. Select [Save], specify “Save As,” then click [Save] to download the file.
If you choose [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after saving.
- The downloaded data will be stored in the place specified in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then the installation will start automatically.
Mac OS X:
- Download file. For locations where data are stored, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the file downloaded and installed on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the Mounted Disk Image.
- And double-click the data that is packaged in the folder. The installation starts automatically.