Samsung ML-2165W Wireless Monochrome Printer
Samsung ML-2165W Driver and Software Downloads. Samsung has made small-format own laser printers for some time, but the ML-2165W is most likely the most streamlined yet. It does a little more than a toaster, however, and does not get overly hot.
Samsung ML-2165W Review
Colored in colors of light and mid gray, there are not any openings or openings for spills or dust to enter, once the printer is shut. To start it, then you pull the front cap, which becomes the paper feed tray, and fold the very top hat forwards, that becomes the output. Quite neat, although there’s no pay to the newspaper pile, which means you’ll likely have to shut up the machine when not being used. Cleverly, should you neglect to start the output before printing, paper packs through the gap left in the hinge, onto the desk, instead of jamming within the printer?
On the right of this newspaper output is a little control panel with two LEDs and two buttons that are illuminated. The front turns the printer off and on, but the back has quite a few uses. During installation, it functions as a single-press WPS link and works fine in connecting straight to a WPS-equipped wireless router, even although this might be complicated when there is more than one network in reach. For the wired link, a USB socket can be found in the back, also.
Then, it is used to control manual duplex print, in which you choose the sheets or sheet away from the output menu, then place them directly into the feed tray and then press to finish the job. It is not the first time manual duplexing was treated like this, but it will make it quite simple. This downloadable utility (maybe not so easy to discover in the link given by the setup CD) automatically scales web pages to match a printed page, so you don’t eliminate pictures or text of the border.
For this little printer, Samsung’s promise of high speed the ML-2165W can perform 20ppm might seem somewhat wishful. It’s. But, our 5-page text record nevertheless showed a great turn of pace, together with the printer handling 9.7ppm, which climbed to 14.9ppm over the 20-page document and touched 15ppm to your 5-page text along with images text. These rates are incredibly high for a sub-#100 printer plus also a 15 x 10cm photograph took only 13s.
Things were not so great when we utilized Wi-Fi Direct to print out of a Samsung Galaxy Mini, Android mobile phone. The little Samsung program, which will be available at no cost in the Android Marketplace, provides a little more control than the usual remote print utility, possibly since it communicates directly with the printer via wireless, instead of via an online connection.
The pages are quite cleanly printed, with sharp, sharp text and compact, slightly textured coats. Greyscales are tidy, also, with less banding than we have seen on some more expensive printers and sufficient variation between greys to differentiate a fantastic assortment of colors. Even photographs appear sensible, also though there’s a trend for darker colors to change to black and eliminate detail. Samsung ML-2165W Driver and Software Downloads
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung ML-2165W Drivers Downloads
ML-2160 Series Print Driver (Windows) “Recommended !!
ML-2160 Series Print Driver(No Installer) (Windows)
Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows (Windows)
Samsung ML-2160 Series Firmware File (Mac) “Recommended !!
Samsung ML-2165W Software Downloads
Samsung Easy Printer Manager (Windows)
Samsung Easy Wireless Setup (Windows)
Samsung Easy Wireless Setup (Mac)
Samsung ML-2165W Setup Procedure:
Follow specific actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download is complete, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to be collected, Click Next, and wait next when the installer selects the file that will be created during the installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Full Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click.
- When Install Wizard starts, pay attention to the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude your computer installation drivers.
- Open Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you need to uninstall, and then click
- When deletion is complete, click Finish
Manual Installation of the Samsung ML-2165W
- You have to help the “add printer” option Windows default features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also requires a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including the printer.
- Connect the printer’s USB cable through your computer.
- Extract the Samsung ML-2165W environment file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.”
- Once ready and adjusted to the driver’s location, give the path where you extracted the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
Samsung ML-2165W Driver Installation / Installation Procedure
- Click the link. Select [Save], specify “Save As,” then click [Save] to download the file.
If you choose [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after saving.
- The downloaded data will be stored in the place specified in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then the installation will start automatically.
Mac OS X:
- Download file. For locations where data are stored, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the file downloaded and installed on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the Mounted Disk Image.
- And double-click the data that is packaged in the folder. The installation starts automatically.