Samsung CLP-680ND Color Laser Printer
Samsung CLP-680ND Driver and Software Downloads. This Samsung CLP-680ND Driver is a considerable printer, sitting off the desk, as its four-color motor is organized vertically within the instance. Its general layout, in 2 shades of gray, is tasteful and practical, except this flip-up paper rest in the rear of the output. You would think in a system this size a halt would not be mandatory; its own molded hinge is large enough for the very first page of every job to grab onto it. It is not sufficient to disturb the newspaper leak but is bothersome.
Samsung CLP-680ND Driver Review
The control panel in the front is secure but adequate, using a 2-line from 16-character LCD screen, a ring of controller buttons, using a four-segment, blue LED encircle and two additional buttons for electricity and job offset. Part of this front panel folds down to be a 100-sheet multi-purpose menu, and there is a 250-sheet principal paper tray. It’s possible to add a second, 500-sheet menu under, as an alternative.
Physical installation is simple, as the Samsung CLP-680ND Driver front panel folds down to get the drum and toner cartridges as well as the conveyor belt, whereas the top cover shows that the fuser unit. Just the toner and drum cartridges need to be fitted prior usage. Samsung speeds the CLP-620ND in 20ppm for both black and color print, and also we have close to this than we did with all the CLX-6220FX. Our five-page text print took 28s, providing a real-world rate of 10.7ppm. Coincidently, this was the rate for its five-page black text and color images record.
Samsung CLP-680ND Driver Print Speed
After we printed the 20-page text file, the rate increased to 16.2ppm, which is quite reasonable for a midsize color laser. The machine performs exactly what Samsung calls Real-Time Calibration, which tries to ensure continuous color fidelity, a laudable goal. It does imply, however, that occasionally a print job will probably require longer than ordinary, due to this automatic adjustment.
Duplex print is standard with this system, not that typical for a color laser, and it prints fast and efficiently. We were especially impressed with the color quality of this multifunction variant of the machine along with the prints we have here were of comparable high-quality. Black text is sharp and compact and very appropriate for many general office usages. In small print dimensions, it is crystal clear and exact.
Colors will also be glowing and attention-grabbing, although some shades of blue and green are a bit dark by default. Black and color registration is very excellent. The Samsung CLP-680ND Driver our text and color images test slice puts black text in a tiny point size over regions of solid color fill, which can be a rigorous test for virtually any color page printer. Here there’s no indication of any white halos around the black personalities. Samsung CLP-680ND Driver and Software Downloads
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Samsung CLP-680ND Drivers Downloads
CLP-680 Series Print Driver (Windows) “Recommended !!
CLP-680 Series Print Driver PostScript (Windows)
Samsung Universal Print Driver – PostScript for Windows (Windows)
Firmware File (Mac) “Recommended !!
Samsung CLP-680ND Software Downloads
Samsung Easy Printer Manager (Windows)
Samsung Easy Wireless Setup (Windows)
Samsung Set IP (Mac)
Samsung CLP-680ND Setup Procedure:
Follow specific actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download is complete, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to be collected, Click Next, and wait next when the installer selects the file that will be created during the installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Full Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click.
- When Install Wizard starts, pay attention to the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude your computer installation drivers.
- Open Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you need to uninstall, and then click
- When deletion is complete, click Finish
Manual Installation of the Samsung CLP-680ND
- You have to help the “add printer” option Windows default features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also requires a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including the printer.
- Connect the printer’s USB cable through your computer.
- Extract the Samsung CLP-680ND environment file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.”
- Once ready and adjusted to the driver’s location, give the path where you extracted the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
Samsung CLP-680ND Driver Installation / Installation Procedure
- Click the link. Select [Save], specify “Save As,” then click [Save] to download the file.
If you choose [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after saving.
- The downloaded data will be stored in the place specified in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then the installation will start automatically.
Mac OS X:
- Download file. For locations where data are stored, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the file downloaded and installed on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the Mounted Disk Image.
- And double-click the data that is packaged in the folder. The installation starts automatically.